So I'm switching it up a bit. For a year or so I've offered a 21 Day Gentle Food Cleanse to you. It's been a big hit - helping participants boost energy, lose weight, get in the kitchen, and learn new recipes. I've always offered it on an individual basis but now I'm going to change it up and offer a group cleanse every other month. The participation has varied from two to seven people each month and I think sharing in a group setting will really help inspire and motivate! Plus, I know you'll teach me a lot.
Here are the details on the next session - I hope you join us!
21 Day Gentle Food Cleanse
Length: 21 days
When: April 8 - 28th (must enroll by March 25th in order to get properly set up)
Where: From wherever you are
Goal: Over the 21 days you will slowly remove unwanted foods from your diet (like alcohol and processed foods) as you focus on supportive foods (like green vegetables and healthy fats). Every three days you will receive important information on the health benefits of these supportive foods and recipes to go along with them. You will have a personal calendar to keep you organized and prepared. This is an intense program but those who commit to it learn a lot about their bodies and see real results in terms of weight loss and increased energy.
Your program includes...
- e-mail exchange every 3 days plus support in between
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- personalized 21 day calendar outlining the removal and focus phases
- a personal copy Integrative Nutrition by Joshua Rosenthal
Sound interesting? If you'd like to sign up or learn more email me!